TRANSPARENCY, LIGHT & TECHNOLOGIES
Manuel Chantre is new media artist based in Montreal. He creates sculptures, installations and performances by using light, video projection, interactivity, music and design.
Since 2004, his works have been developed for international renowned festivals, art galleries, commercial projects, public spaces and private collections.
CURRENT AND UPCOMING
- Axenet’i Tth’al (installation) with Michele Mackasey, Wanuskewan, Saskatoon(CA), July - Oct 2017, Info
- Frenge (video), Nuit Blanche Saskatoon, Saskatoon(CA), Septembre 30 2017, Info
- Le traceur Immobile. Interactive light sculpture, Cegep André-Laurendeau, college, Lasalle (CA) 2017-2020 Info
News on FB
- Memorsion, Maison de la culture Ahuntsic-Cartierville, Montréal (CA), June 16 to Septembre 9 2017, Info
- Le traceur immobile. Interactive light sculpture, Espace Desjardins, Montreal (CA), Mai - August, 2017. Info
- La partition des corps, Centre d'art Diane-Dufresne, Repentigny (CA). April 26 to June 6 2017, Info